If you've made a mistake in a document or in the details on the Charitable Trusts Register that you cannot update yourself, you can ask us to have it corrected.
How to request a correction to the register
To submit a request online
To request a correction using our online service you must have:
- a RealMe® login
- an online services account with the Companies Office
- authority to manage information on behalf of your charitable trust board.
Then follow these steps:
- Log in to your online services account.
- On the dashboard, select the charitable trust board from 'My Businesses'.
- On the 'View Details' page, select 'Maintain Charitable Trust' and 'Lodge Other General Documents'.
- Select 'Request to Correct the Register' from the list of document types.
- Upload your request and click 'Submit'.
To submit a request manually
Send your written request to us.
By post to —
Private Bag 92061
Victoria Street West
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next
We’ll review your request and, if it's approved, we’ll send you an email or letter to confirm when the correction has been made.